The went of Maryana

In this post I wanted to talk about Maryana. Maryana is a person with a strong character, like mine, but very good person. He is very friendly and sociable. 
Maryana is one of my best friends and I love her very much, but she will leave in the end of June, ie next month. Only I return to see her some winter and the summer. I do not want that she left to Ucraïna I know two years ago, but this year is when we became friends and I'm more accustomed to their presence. She is with me most of the day and we saw every day. We'll have a great all day. We talk, we joke, we laugh, we do many things together, so I would like that she could stay with us, but I know that this can not be. I will always miss her as it is very important to me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario