My English progress from 2010-2012

Respect the documents, my first document was less complete than the last document. This is due to multiple reasons. First, regarding content, the latter is much better written than the first. Currently, in any precise writing I know more the information and to put I know which it will be asked without only to say information that you didn't need. This last year I do did not know. As to the structure which I believe I improved on last year and it is better than last year. Regarding the language, I know more vocabulary this year than last year and I know that all this is thanks to the vocabulary which we had to learn this year and also for the need to search them to make the blog.
Regard to oral presentations, I use the vocabulary and verbal constructions better than last year, but I keep putting nervous, although I could say that I'm less nervous. As for the fluency and pronunciation, I think that I have increased the certainty with which I pronounced the sentences.
In summary, I think that I progressed over the two years. I am convinced that I know more now than two years ago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario