Sant Jordi of 1st Bat




This year in St. George, Lluisa did not do any workshop can therefore I will explain the St. George of last year. Last year we chose to do a cooking workshop. We decided that we would do was eating us and who we bring all the utensils and ingredients. The day before St. George we organize utensils and ingredients to know what would bring everyone.
That day we went all the members of cooking workshop in the laboratory. We had been made​​: two arms of gypsy, two cakes, pancakes, muffins and pizza.

We were divided in groups and we got to work. The groups were: I, Aura and Natalia Salles were doing the two rolls, my sister, Antonela and Livia made ​​pizza, Livia also made muffins and the others helped to do other things. In the end, Maryana, Aura and I also doing the two cakes and I finished helping to raise crepes.


Finally when we were finished, it passed to see us the teachers and they ate a little bit. Successively, they came the members of others workshops, they ate everything that we had prepared and they went away. I, before I hid two cakes in the drawer for us. Who will  believe they are to come eating it and even though they go? The girls of cooking workshop was angry with others.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario