Gift of Victor

Victor is a best friend of Natalia Salles and he is a known by others of the group. We will are fun together. Within two weeks are his birthday and we wanted to make him a gift. Salles thought to provide a montage of a dull film in black and white. In this film it leave me, Aura, Fani, Africa, Natalia Salles and someone else.
The other day at the time of the courtyard we were recorded some snippets of montage. The assembly was divided into different parts. The parts when we went out were:
- In the first part, it went out me, Aura and Fani looking for a person.
- In the second part, it went out me, Aura and Fani inside a cylinder covered, as if we search someone.
- In the third part, it came down Aura and cried: the Venus falls!
- In the fourth side, it went out me and Fani. Fani was screaming: "Victor, Victor" and I come all angry and I ask: But who is Victor?.
She answered me: I do not know, but you appeal.
- In the fifth scene, it goes out me on a swing with a tire screaming.
- In the sixth part, me it went out, Fani and Aura. Fani said: <<girls ran to search Victor>>. And the three  ran in three opposite directions
- In the seventh part, it came out  Natalia into a bin searching Victor.
- In the eight part, it leaves Africa flipping the beacon of light and searching Victor.
- In the ninth part, it leaves me, and Fani said successively Aura: Victor, Happy Birthday!
- In the tenth side, it leaves wished him everyone happiness and dedicated to him some sentences.
These are some of the part that wants to put Salles in the video. I will probably many more. Surely that it will be a good video. When we look at everything together, sure we laugh a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario