DINA


My cousin's name is Dina. She's three years but she looks bigger. She's got quite pale skin and short brown hair. She has small brown eyes, a fine brown eyebrows, a broad nose and an average mouth with thin lips. She's slim and very beautiful. She's really tall as her mother and her father.. Maybe, she's face is pretty similar to her father.
She's got a really friendly smile whit definitely matches her personality. She's popular at school because she's a fun person to be with. She always is honest and is a bit sensitive. She is very friendly and sociable. She is a chatty and cheerful girl. She is a warm-heated girl. She occasionally is self-centered as each children. She sometimes is absent-minded.
I think that is difficult to say what I think for her because she is little but I think that in she's appearance, she is very beautiful and she become more beautiful when she grows . Respect to her personality, she is pretty similar to me when I was little. My mother and her mother say this. When she stay with me, she always smile and play with me. Her mother tell me that she only smile like this with me. I think that this is true and I hope that it is better if she will be as me because I think that I'm not a bad person.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario