The challenge for 25 days

Day 1: A photo of myself with fifteen years. 


This is my picture when I stopped having 14 years and I spent to have 15 years, ie the day of my birthday. That day I had a great time. It was the best birthday of my life. We danced, we sang, we joke, we laugh, we eat and much more. In this year I have do two birthdays: one in BCN with my cousins and another in my home with my friends.

Day 2: A picture of you with the person who has been most important to you for a long time.


This is Alexandra Capdevila. We were good friends in secondary school but since she left the secondary school we see her very little.

Day 3: A photo of your favorite series.


This is my favorite series. Many people have already noted that I really like this series. This is why I identify much with the main character, Naruto. Basically because he had the same problems that me when I was little and still that he never surrenders. I love his personality and the feelings that he has. His moral is the same to mine, therefore I love.

Day 4: A night photo of your favorite.


That night was the Playback of 2009-2010. It was one of the best days of my life. I did not do any song, I only helped on stage, but the last song group I went to dance with my friends.

Day 5: A photo of your best memory.


I love this picture. I remember when we had to burn a piece of the movie Romeo & Juliet and we had to choose a scene. This happened in the fourth of ESO. I and Africa did it together and we chose the dance scene. We invented a dance and we ask our friends to help us. This picture is the day when we recorded the dance. We had a great time. I always will remember this.

Day 6: A photo of the person with whom you would spend one day.


The person who spends a day or more than one is Aura. She is the first friend I made and we first met at first of ESO but we were not friends until the second of ESO. She is one of my best friends. I tell to her all my secrets and we are going very well together.

Day 7: A photo of your most valuable asset.


My greatest asset is my teddy rabbit. My father gave it to me when I had surgery the first time two years ago. I love this teddy. I always sleep with it. I really like it. 

Day 8: A photo that makes you laugh.


When I see this picture, I remember when we did. it We were burdening a scene Gromhol Method for Catalan. When we finished,, we were playing for a while since it was still early. Aura came up to make this scene and Africa to us took a picture. I put in a good mood when I saw it.

Day 9: A photo of the person who always helped you.


This is a picture of everyone who ever helped me. Some more than others, but all a bit. I enjoy being with them but sometimes we get angry.

Day 10: A picture of the person you've done crazier things.


I made a lot of crazy things with Maryana. This picture clearly reflects it, although we had a good time together. Maryana is a  crazy girl although I recognize that she is not the only one in the group that it is crazy. I, for one, I am crazy and I accept it.1

Day 11: A picture of something you hate. 


I hate to come out the TO BE CONTINUED. In every series,  when it just gets exciting and intriguing, it stops and puts the TO BE CONTINUED. Can not stand it. They do this for you see the next chapter. I know it, but I still hate it.

Day 12: A picture of something you love.


I love to sing. Always singing either studying, working, doing homework or doing anything else. I like to sing as I relief easily and over it weighted you a good mood.

Day 13: A picture of your favorite singer or band


This is my favorite band, DBSK. DBSK is a group comprised of five members: Hero Jae Joong, Xiah Junsu, Max Changmin, Micky Yoochun and W-Know Yunho. My favorite is Hero Jae Joong and he is the center-vocalist of the group. I love this man. He is very handsome and he sings very well. He is the cutest boy in the whole Asia. It did a survey to ask what was the most handsome and sexy guy around of all Asia and the number one was Hero Jae Joong!

Day 14: A picture of the person without whom your life would not be the same



With Maryana share many things and she is one of my best friends,  I could not live equal without her. 

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before dying


One thing I do before I die is to see Jae Joong. I will have to see him!.

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you 


Naruto inspires me. It has emphasized me how has to be morality. .

Day 17: A picture of something that surprised you recently


Something that it has surprised me recently is that it gaves Detective Conan, The Requiem of the Detectives, in the Auditorium of the School of Industrial Energy of Barcelona. My question is: why gave they Detective Conan at the school of engineering?

Day 18: A picture of you when you were small.


This is a picture when I was little and I was one year old, when I still hardly walk.

Day 19: A picture of a place where would you travel




This is a picture of Tokio, Japan that is a place where I want travel and I will travel there this year.

Day 20: A picture of your skill




I do not know what to say about my personality. I think that the thing what stands of my personality is my fondness for things Japanese: for the dramas, Korean and Japanese singers, for the anime and manga.

Day 21: A picture of your favorite day



Something that means a lot of me it would be my friends. I love being with my friends. I like to talk, we laugh, we make jokes ...

Day 22: A picture of something that means a lot to you



Something that means a lot of me it would be my friends. I love being with my friends. I like to talk, we laugh, we make jokes ...

Day 23: A picture of you and any member of your family.


This photo is a picture that I took on the birthday of my cousin with her ​​and my sister. This cousin is called Dina and everyone says it looks to me when I was little. I really enjoy being with her.

Day 24 - A picture that always makes you smile




When I see this picture I remember the time when we did it. This photo is of birthday of Natàlia Sallés in his 17 years. In this photo we were dancing. 

Day 25 - A picture of someone you miss them



This picture is from someone that I miss. We were very good friends in 4 ESO and we shared the same tastes. It was rare to find a person who had a personality tune to ours and it'll like DBSK, manga and anime as well as we. So when I met her we became friends instantly. The bad luck is that she had to change again the high school that year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario