Birthday's Aura

On 6th June is the birthday of the Aura. We asked her if she would make a party, but she says that she would not do any party. Then we told her that we would make a party, that if she did not want to do it, we would do it.
From that day, at all hours of the yard, I was in class with Aura and they came out and discussed about this.
At day of the party, the Aura came to my house with her mother (her mother knew everything) with the excuse that her mother and my mother had to talk about some blankets. Then we told her that her mother went to buy for a moment and she came with us to St. Pere.
Once in the car, we sold her the eyes. When we arrived, Aura was off the car. We had been met at the Civic Centre with Natalia Salles and Natalia Varela. My sister went with Varela and I stayed with Salles. Salles were recording our the all time, while she taught us the way.I told to Aura that she had to go with me,with grip my hand, and with eyes closed, because chemistry teacher had told us that if your friend had enough confidence in you that she would do it. Of course, Aura did not believe it, but I insisted and she shut up. After that, Aura was asked where that was my sister and I, it taking advantage that Salles was there, I said that my sister was in her side. When we arrived at a crossroads leading to a sandy path I remove the sale of her eye.


In gradually it went out all of others, until we reach a park of St. Pere where they were my sister and Varela with all the food. (While the others went leaving, they went giving to her a photo of them with Aura.)
We stayed all afternoon here in the park, eating, taking pictures, playing, etc.


Around 8:30 p.m. we went back of that park , we went to the Civic Center and we settled there. We were playing a game and we went to home.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario