Titanic

Titanic is a movie starring Leonardo Di Caprio. The film is basically the love of the characters as the ship sank.
One deak time, we decided to watch the movie at home after two weeks of exams to relax. They skip and tell me that the movie saw in my home.
We talk that that they was Saturday 15 October at 18:00 and stayed at my house.


On Saturday 15 October, between 17:00 and 18:00, they arrived. First came the Natalia Sallés and Natalia Varela, after arrive Africa Santeliz, Aura Bohorquez and final Alexandra Capdevila at six o'clock.
I prepare a picnic and we proceeded to watch the movie Titanic.


Once we begin to see the film, we were very concentrated with the movie but Alexandra comment anything of the film. Finally, we could shut off Alexandra when we were in the piece of film where the ship was sinking.

Duting the movie, Natàlia and I did not stop crycing.

When the film ended, I and Natàlia kept crying. While I was still crying, Natalia took a picture when I went out crying, and Africa and Alexandra pretending to cry.


Once we finished, we started doing nonsense. Natàlia became a meditate.
At that time my brother came and saw Natalia with a face.. so I said that she is crazy.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario