The best moments of animes


Anime is the Japanese abbreviated pronunciation of animation. A lot of people doesn't know the definition of anime. Anime refers to Japanese animated cartoons.

I like the anime a lot of since I was little and now, I like more. In the anime it can find things that cannot be found in a real life. Mostly, you can find answers to a questions that you normally can't find in a daily life.
A lot of people say that the anime are for a little people, I do not tink that the animes are for a little people. I think that the anime are for a teen people and the cartoon are for a little people.
The most of animes, the main character have a problemes which can suffer anyone.

One example of anime which all people know is Naruto. Naruto is a famous anime in a seccion of boys because has a a lot of fight and is famous in a seccion of girls for the philosophy of Naruto Uzumaki.
I love this anime. I love this anime for two reason:
· Naruto is a boy that marginalizes for everyone because he has a beast that inside of his body. Althought all the margin, it does not give up and want to get the title of Hokage (leader of the leaf village ninja) so that everyone recognizes.
· Naruto becomes more and more strong to become Hokage and to come back Sasuke ( a friend of Naruto who was seeking revenge) to Konoha.


The boy who has blond hair is Naruto and the other boy is Sasuke.

I put one video that I made for the best moments of the anime of Naruto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario