KIM JAE JOONG WINS THE TITLE OF FAVORITE IDOL-TURNED-ACTOR

KIM JAE JOONG WINS THE TITLE OF FAVORITE IDOL-TURNED-ACTOR

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong has been voted the most popular idol-turned-actor.

MTV K held a survey with the question ‘Who Are You Favorite Idol-Turned-Actors?’ from the 18th till the 20th of November and Kim Jaejoong, who impressed with his acting skills in SBS TV’s ‘Protect the Boss’, came out on top with 44.1% of the votes.

Second place went to fellow member Park Yoochun (26.2%), who has starred in KBS 2TV’s ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ and MBC’s ‘Miss Ripley’, while third place went to TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho(21.9%), who recently appeared in KBS TV’s ‘Poseidon’. They were followed by 2PM’s Taecyeon, Super Junior’s Siwon and SS501′s Kim Hyun Joong.

Netizens who saw this left comments such as, “Of course, it’s Kim Jaejoong. I loved his acting”, “Kim Jaejoong’s on top these days!”, “I hope he picks his second drama soon”, and “Of course, it’s Mu-God. Kim Jaejoong, choose your second drama now!”

This is the URL of the New:



The new tells of a survey by MTV K that it asked what was the favorite singer turnd actor.

The results of the survey were:

- The winner was Kim Jae Joon of TVXQ with percentage higher than 44,1 %.

- The second was Park Yoochun of TVXQ with a percentage of 26.2 %.

- The third was U-Know Yunho of TVXQ with percentage of 21,9 %.


I agree with this survey because I also think than Jae is the best idol-turned-actor. I love how he acts, sings and dances.
Kim Jae Joong acts well, for this, is logical than he is in the top spot.

Park Yoochun is the second. I aslo agree with he is the second because he also acts good but Jae Joong act better than Park.

I did not agree with the third position. I think that Max Changmin from same group act better than U-Know. In dramas I've seen, Max do better than U-Know, for this I think that the third position is for Max.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario