HARVART AND OXFORD. THE SIMILIRATY OF GAKUEN ALICE

Yestarday I was watching Gakuen Alice (Alice School). I watched this manga to Chapter 70 because it only did to chapter 70, but now it is to chapter 140. I wanted to watch it, so I started looking at it.

Once I finished watching, I went to make tea. While I was making tea, an idea occurred to me over the head and unconsciuosly I began to think about it. The idea was that Harvart and Oxford could be happening the same which occurred in the Alice school.
It could be people with supernatural powers and that the people did not know here. (Alice school is a school where only smart and rich people can go in, but really it is a school where all are people with supernatural powers. In this school is people between three and 20 years).

I was thinking it could be that we were thinking the same as other people of Alice and the people of school of Harvar is the same thing to happening as the people of Alice School.

Is this hypothesis true? Is that not it? I do not think you can give a clear answer on this question. Nobody can say that it is true or not.

Suddenly deduced a sentence. I was testing whether it was true and it turned out to be. The ruling was that all science fiction stories may prove to be real.
At that moment I thought of Harry Potter. It could be another world outside the witches? I think that it could be, but I cannot say whether or not there, I can only believe.

2 comentarios:

  1. My dear friend, as I said to you this afternoon, you have to stop to think about rare things!! It will arrive the day that you will not remember our real world! Jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes but I'm right or no? I said my arguments and you couldn't refute my arguments.

    ResponderEliminar