Sorprise of my 17 Birthday

My birthday was on Oct. 5. My Friends told me to do a party for my birthday, but I refused. I did not want any party. It was very strange that I do not want do a party, but it was also because I did not feel well.
On the 5th of October fell on a Wednesday. I went as the school every day. There, people congratulated me.
Once I returned home, my mother congratulated me and she give to me to a present. This present is a white gold earrings. Now I always put this earrings. My father did not told me anything because he is very bad in these things.
At night, my sister and I were doing homework when my father called us to went down. ( Our rooms are up and my father's room is down)
Once down, my father said that he was in the living room. And we went in the living room. I was very sorprised. My father had prepared a surprise party. There was a long picnic, there was not even open and told us that get for other time. He had bought three cakes, one of chocolate, one of lemon and one of strawberry. He had bought gift. He told us that he spent all afternoon up and down to buy us a gift. He was going to Narbone, France to buy a gift. Finally, he found a shop with his taste. This shop was called "Bijou Brigette". Once he gets there, he does not know which gift buy us. Finally, he decided, with help of the clerk, to buy us a bracelet and a necklace of real silver.
I was very surprised that my father had done this because he is not good at these things, but I was very happy because that made me change my mind about a party with my friends.

1 comentario:

  1. Yes Meriem men are unpredictable...I'm sure you will remember your father's surprise all your life.
    As concerns your blog, I appreciate all the hard work you've done: very long posts, elaborated and what's more, 6 extra posts!
    Just a thought: Pay attention to verbal tenses!
    Eli

    ResponderEliminar