Plastic surgery

The other day in class we talked about de plastic surger and my sister told our if we would operate ever to get a plastic surgery. I said that I would never have plastic surgery.

Once I was already proposed to make a plastic surgery for scars on my right arm.

The doctor told me that as I was still very young and I had two scar, if I want, I could make a plastic surger for don't see my scar.

I do not care my scar of my arm and I do not care what the other said of my scar. I care that it stop hurting, but my friends do not know what I mean. They do not understand me. They were told that it would mae them up

They said that if they do my operations, they do a plastic surgery for don't see the scar.

I did not what they think. I did an operation that I was a month for cure the scar and my doctor told me that the scar would hurt me all my life. I do not know that there are good in themselves operate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario