The romance in terror house

One day, Luis and Miguel, two of the best friends of Angel, were insisting to Angel to accept the invitation.
- Come cheer, Luis and I want to go with us.
- I have no desire. These things seem very boring.
- Come this time only. It is said that it is really scaring in this terror house.
- So they say of all terror houses. I am not really willing to go, you go!
- It will be not that the detective is afraid - said a girl named Ai while she is coming out from somewhere and she has been listening to some of the conversation - If I was you, I would not insist. Only waste your time.
- Who asked for your opinion?
- No one, but I want to avoid the disappointment for your friends when they know that you are a guy that he is afraid of the dark.
- I bet you would not dare to enter.
- Are you calling me a coward?
- Think what you want, but I know that you would not dare.
- I bet you anything that I will get in.
- I accept the bet. We'll go both together so that later you cannot say that I don't get in.
- I agree with you- Ai said while she was offering her hand and he took it.

It rang the bell to start the class. Everyone sat in his place to do the class, but within minutes the rumor that Ai and Angel would go together to the fair ran with speed.

At time to recess, Kurumi, a classmate, board Angel very angry.
- Why do you invite Ai to come out with you?
- I was not invited Ai anywhere.
- So, why you go with her to house of terror.
- That's not a date. I just go to show her that I am not scared to go there.
- That's just an excuse. Admit it! You ask her to come out because you like her.
- You are crazy. Ai is only an odious baby.
- I bet whatever you want that you end up being the boyfriend of the odious baby as you call it in lesstime than you think and when that happens I hope that you have the bad pass.
- Think what you want.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, Ai and Sara, the best friend of Ai, talking about the same.
- Ai, are you happy with your date of tomorrow?
- What date?
- The date you will have with Angel.
- That's not a date. I just go with him to show him that I am not a coward.
- If you say this... So you won't mind that Rita, Karla and I go too.
- Of course not.

The bell rang and we went to the class. The salon was full of tension of the confrontation with Ai and Angel that they containt from away. He sometimes fell happy of this sensation with he can creat with Ai. Any person than she is not the thief Ui fell like him. (The thief Ui is a thief that she steal precious things and he wants catch her). He turned to see her and he saw that she had trouble with a problem of mathematics that he had finished. In this moment, he thought that Kurumi had said before.
- I love Ai, do I? That is impossible. Ai is a beautiful girl with long red hair and with enormous and beautiful red eyes, and her smile that she has when she was happy... I am used to it and I like this.
These thoughts were intrrupted because she got up and approached the teacher with her notebook in her hand and the teacher answered her. After that, she approached him.
- Angel
- Yes, call me.
- The teacher say that if you can help me with this problem of maths.
- Yes, of course-

CONTINUE....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario