The strengths and weakness of my personatily

Like most people, I have a personality. My personality type is ISTJ, the examiner. Now I want to explain what are the strengths and weaknesses of my personatily.

My Strengths

I work and live independently.
I can be a good listener.
I have a deep interactions with my closest friends.
I do not usually talk nonsense and generally think before speak.
I can be very productive when I work on my own.
I watch the details and I have knowledge of the physical world around me.
I am practical and insightful.
I am logical and I tend to look for things in clear sequence.
I am reasonable and effective.
I analyze good and systematically the information from many angles.
I have a high level of expectations for myself and for others.
I am very organized.
I finish the work begun.
I respect tradicionas, social norms and laws.
I plan extremely well.

My weaknesses

I have trouble expressing myself clearly to others.
I can seem that I have little interest in others.
I can feel uncomfortable in approaching new people.
I can feel nervous in large gatherings.
I can not pay due attention to the ethereal world.
I can seem harsh and uncaring.
I can have trouble understanding the perspective and feelings of others.
I hope a perfect order and I find it difficult to cope with the disorder.
I can feel uncomfortable when there are no clear rules.
I can tend to inflexibility.
I can be intolerant of people who are different.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario