My CI

The Intelligence Quotient (IQ) measured intelligence. Intelligence is the speed with which someone is able to acquire knowledge and experiences. I am extremely intelligent. It could say that my IQ is at 1% of the population who are geniuses or gifted.

In he graph there are four zones. Those with an IQ between 85 and 115 are almost 68% of the population. The other areas are those with an IQ between 70-85 and 115-130 of these are 14% each. The 70-80 are less ready than most people and 115-130 are smarter than most. Is then two areas. That of an IQ below 55 and an IQ of more than 145.0.1% of the population has an IQ of less than 5 and 0.1% have an IQ higher than 145. I have an IQ level of 145 !

The IQ has three types of components: the visual-spatial component, the component verbal and logical, and mathematical-numerical component.

Visual-spatial component

I answered 10/10 questions right in the visual-spatial component. I have a strong visual memory and artistic inclinations. I have a good sense of direction and good hand-eye coordination.

The verbal-logical component

I have answered 4/5 questions well in the verbal-logical component. I have a high level of verbal intelligence. I'm good to read, write, memorize .. I am also skilled at explaining, teaching, speaking persuasively. I have a high ability to understand and manipulate syntax and strcuture.
I ranswered 5/5 questions right in the logical component. I have an outstanding ability to dominate reasoning and logical thinking and strategy.

The numerical-mathematical component

I answered 5/5 questions right. I have ability in mathematics, programming and other numeric. I am an organized, accurate and recognition of excel in pattern.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario