Drawing

I draw a lot. I love drawin manga. It is a hobby for me. Usually I draw when I'm tired or angry. It's a nie way for expressing your fellings. It is easier draw what it feels that explain it.
Each person draws different things and prefer to draw different things. Usually it prefers to draw things that identify with you. I, for one, draw manga because it is what I like. This is in my case, but there are many people who draw and they don't draw manga.
Other things that I draw is fantastic beings. I love to draw things out of the usual. I don't like o draw the things which are currents.
Sometimes some of my drawings have a name and even some gives descriptions that it are based of its physic.
Now I want to show some examples of the drawings.



His name is Zack. He is a character who can't stand the girls except his sister (in fact, she is his daughter) and another girl, who is the girl that he likes.
He is a proud man, a handsome man, the president of the students club, he is a model student, he is good at sports, in shot, he is the perfect type of man. Therefore, almost all girls are in love with him, practically, all except one girl, the girl thet he likes.


This girl called Irris. She is a girl who cannot stand the guys for nothing because they only bring problems. She doesn't want to marry and she doesn't want children. She doesn't want to have a relationships, she only want concentrate on her sutdies. But, all this changes when appear a guy that is different from other boys and he will change her opinions about men and she will start to feel feelings to him.

1 comentario:

  1. WoW, You're surprising! I didn't know you could draw manga so well.You're really multi-faceted!

    ResponderEliminar