A Profession

When I grow up I want to work in a profession that has most of my professional features. These features I tell bellow. These features are:

I work well independently.
I feel uncomfortable making presentations before a large audience.
I am a good listener if a team member comes to me with a problem.
I'm autistic and I have a very well developed appreciation of aesthetic beauty.
I plan extremely well in tasks requiring attention to detail.
I tend to solve problems pragmatically straightforward.
I have high expectations for myself and themselves.
I accept the criticism of my colleagues and I know better thanks to these views. But when I transmit to my co-workers may seem overly harsh.
I got the efficiency effort in my work and I get frustrated with the inefficiency.
I can be a manager or team leader extremely fair and just and that judges people only by their achievements.
I'm organized and know how manage my time.
I performed the tasks of which I am responsible not abandoning before they are completed.
I work on routine tasks with the same attention that in the work interesting

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario